Main Categories: | Landscape | Fenceposts | Wildlife | Trees | Mushrooms | Art | Games || All Posts ||
for daily images, visit my ||Tumblr||

Sunday 12 June 2011

Rainbows!

Scenic Sundays #13












I joined a volunteer work party on the John Muir Trust estate in Knoydart for the last weekend in May. We had a lovely long weekend renovating a footpath and doing some plant surveys.





The weather was pretty bad - strong winds and lots of rain, but I did get some nice, moody landscape photographs - most of them were taken while standing in the entrance to my tent - it was too wet to risk taking my camera outside much.







Follow this link for an animated version of the above rainbow - the animation was programmed by me in javascript, and may not be compatible with your web browser, apologies in advance for the amateurish code.

No comments: